2018 PDPW Business Conference
Hall of Ideas Equipment & Trade Show
Have you secured your 2018 exhibit booth?
Don't be left behind - be proactive and secure your exhibit.
We've experienced sell-out shows the past three years.
The 2018 PDPW Business Conference is your premier educational event in dairy. Join us March 14-15, 2018 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wis.
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 shows were sold out, with over 1,700 in attendance at the 2017 trade show
- Access to pre-qualified, progressive, active dairy farmers
- Develop your knowledge during keynotes and educational sessions, elbow-to-elbow with your target audience - farmers!
- Complimentary year-round access to PDPW Virtual Trade Show portal - update your newest product-line and services throughout the year!
- Conference Theme: Dairying to Thrive
- The 2018 PDPW Business Conference is on Wednesday and Thursday, Mar. 14-15, 2018.
- The Hall of Ideas and Equipment Show will be held in Hall A, B & C of the Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center.
- As you plan, be creative! The PDPW Hall of Ideas has expanded space for you to demonstrate your products, showcase your solutions and meet with prospects.
- Think about how you can engage people and create interaction with our members both in creative pre-marketing strategies as well as on-site at the Conference.
- We will be using the New Holland Building again this year for even more educational hands-on learning.
BOOTH SET UP/TEAR DOWN
Move-In and Set-Up: Tuesday, March 13: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and/or Wednesday, March 14: 6:00 - 8:00 a.m. Exhibits must be completely set up by 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning. Tear down begins only after 4:30 p.m., following closing keynote and closing remarks (no exceptions).
Exhibitor space and booth assignments cannot be shared with affiliated companies or organizations. For additional questions, contact the tradeshow manager Julie Gabris by email at email@example.com.
Exhibit area includes 8’ back drape, 3’ side drapes, 1 skirted 6' or 8’ table (whatever size you selected on your contract) and 2 chairs. The drapes will be black and white and the Hall of Ideas will be covered in black carpeting---including the exhibit areas!
Booth shipment, electrical requirements and other equipment needs must be ordered directly through The Alliant Energy Center at http://service.alliantenergycenter.com/Default.aspx. Booth number is not required to secure these items in advance of booth placement.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is a maximum speed of 512k, which is good for light internet surfing and checking emails. There is now a second option, the user is asked to select either the complimentary Wi-Fi, which is 512k or upgrade to a 1.5 meg. for $6/day. If you choose the 1.5 meg., you can pay with credit card directly to the WIFI service provider. Exhibitors can order high speed internet connections online at www.alliantenergycenter.com if you want a stable internet connection.
Depending on the quality of user, those who only rely on their wireless accessibility (no data plan) may have some connection issues if there are many similar users.
CONFERENCE MOBILE APP
PDPW Business Conference has a convenient event app for you! Put the conference happenings at your fingertips by downloading the app in 3 easy steps:
- Find and download the FREE "Crowd Compass Directory" app in your respective App Store (e.g. Google Play, App Store). This will work for Apple and Android devices.
- In the Crowd Compass Directory, look for the "2018 PDPW Business Conference" event in the search field. Click the event to download it.
- Enter the EVENT CODE: dairy2018.
NOTE: for BlackBerry & Non-Smart phone devices, open your web browser and download the mobile app at: https://crowd.cc/pdpw2017
EXTEND YOUR VISIBILITY - VIRTUAL TRADE SHOW
To view the site click on the Virtual Trade Show. The 2018 Hall of Ideas Virtual Trade Show will remain on the site until September 1, 2018, so producers can check out your products and service long after the conference concludes --- this is an added benefit to you – dairy’s preferred supplier. You can even update your information throughout the year!
SET YOURSELF APART FROM YOUR COMPETITION - CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIPS
If you would like to take your engagement with the 2018 PDPW Business Conference to the next level and surpass your competition, contact Amy Bonomie at 800-947-7379 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions. All sponsorships are secured on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Booths reserved prior to November 1, 2017 require 50% deposit. The full payment is due on or before January 15, 2018. All booths reserved after January must be paid in full. Exhibitor space and booth assignments cannot be shared with affiliated companies or organizations. This contract is for floor space only. It does include wall to wall carpet, one table and two chairs. It DOES NOT include furniture, electricity, utilities and other items. These services are provided by Alliant Energy Center at www.alliantenergycenter.com. All exhibitors must be members of PDPW. Certificate of insurance required.
The exhibitor must notify PDPW in writing before October 1, 2017 with intention to cancel or withdraw from the exhibition. The exhibitor will be refunded 50% of booth rental fees. October 1, 2017 or after, the exhibitor will be obligated to pay the total rental cost of the exhibit booth. No refunds after Oct. 1, 2017 (no exceptions).
You can submit both your payment and Trade Show Contract online safely and securely by clicking: Online TS Contract above. If you would prefer to complete a hard copy contract and submit a manual payment, click: Hard-Copy TS Contract tab above. Mail form to: PDPW, 820 N. Main St., Juneau, WI 53039. Or, email form to: email@example.com. Feel free to call with any questions at 800-947-7379.