Hispanic Supervisor Workshop
Sept 19, & Sept 20 - Chilton & Arlington, Wisconsin
View informational brochure here
Register for the Hispanic Supervisor Workshop
PDPW Hispanic Supervisor Workshop is the training you need for "that" Hispanic supervisor on your dairy -- the one showing potential for the future, that "go-to" person who others look to for direction. The employee that needs manager-level training so he or she can grow into the leader you need on your dairy.
Taught exclusively in Spanish by premier trainer Dr. Noa Roman-Muniz, this workshop is the key to the growth of your employee and your dairy. Whether it's an employee you think has the potential to become a supervisor, or an experienced supervisor who needs to be challenged to enhance their skills, this is the training that will take them to the next level.
During this program, your Hispanic supervisor will learn:
• How to conduct a productive successful meeting, including guidelines for constructive participation
• The hiring process -Factors to consider when interviewing prospective employees
• How to delegate effectively - Management styles and their effect on the work environment
• The keys to increasing accountability - Define work tasks, responsibilities and assessing performance
• Conflict resolution skills - from everyday situation to meetings
• Skills to keep the team working as a team
- Thank You to Our Sponsors! -