The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin, Inc., presents the information on this web site as a service to our members and other Internet users. Due to our reliance upon information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee, whatsoever, concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at other sites to which we link. Any links to other web sites are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of these sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for the content of their own sites.
PDPW WEB SITE TERMS, CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin, Inc., ("PDPW"), presents the information on this web site as a service to our members and other Internet users. While the information on this site is about various issues, including, potentially legal issues, it is not advice or legal counsel. Moreover, due to our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee, whatsoever, concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or other sites to which we link. Any unauthorized downloading and distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or sites to which we link, without the copyright owner's permission, is strictly prohibited.
NO SERVICE WARRANTIES
THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PDPW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PDPW BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD PDPW HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
PDPW DISCUSSION GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: PDPW DOES NOT CONDUCT ANY PRE-POSTING REVIEW OF THE MESSAGES WHICH ARE POSTED BY MEMBERS OF THE DISCUSSION GROUP CONFERENCES, NOR DOES IT REGULARLY REVIEW THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE POSTING.
Participation in the Discussion Group Conferences is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained below. Your membership in a Discussion Group Conference constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
1. By becoming a member of a Discussion Group Conference, you are agreeing that all information posted or accessed will be used only for informational, educational and professional purposes. There may be no commercial or other unauthorized use of the Conference member lists.
2. The opinions expressed by Discussion Group Conference members do not reflect the opinions or policy positions of PDPW.
3. All messages, information, software, features, services and other materials which are posted or accessed in the Conference are offered "as is" without any endorsements, guarantees or warranties by PDPW.
4. You must not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations.
5. You must not post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
6. Discussion Group Conferences cannot be used to exchange information, services, materials, or software in return for payment of any sort (trade of like items, special discounts, cash, etc.).
7. You must not distribute, post, publish or otherwise communicate any content which encourages or solicits others to engage in anti-competitive activities. Anti-trust law forbids agreements or understandings among competitors which restrain trade and competition. For example, discussion of the pricing of services or products or the geographic and customer markets in which businesses will compete should be avoided.
8. By posting material to the Discussion Group Conferences, you grant PDPW a non-exclusive license to copy, distribute and adapt the posted material. Your redistribution, electronically or otherwise, of the material posted by other members is not permitted without the express written permission of that member.
9. PDPW reserves the right to edit or delete any posted message it considers inappropriate, or to deny access to the Discussion Group Conferences to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
10. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PDPW harmless from and against any damages arising out of or resulting from your on-line conduct in the Discussion Group Conferences.
PDPW has created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of our users. It discloses information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Use of IP Addresses
We use your IP address (i.e., execpc.com, aol.com or yourfirnname.com) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer various features of our site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information such as the name of your Internet service provider and its geographic location.
PDPW cannot control the use of "cookies" by sites linked to this website or to vendor(s) sites who have purchased banner advertisements. PDPW is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Registration Forms and Online Surveys
Registration and order forms on this website operate in a secure environment using PGP ("Pretty Good Privacy") encryption technology. This software scrambles email transmissions from users to our customer service representatives. We ask users to provide contact information (i.e., email address, phone number, contact person), unique identifiers, and/or financial information (i.e., credit card number). Customer information is used to: process and send order(s); bill credit cards and/or invoice and to contact the customer when necessary. Unique identifiers are collected for use as account numbers in our record system.
Information supplied via online order forms and registration forms is used only by PDPW. It is not sold or provided to vendors, direct mail concerns, email list services, etc.
From time to time, we conduct online surveys, which ask visitors for voluntary information on various topics of interest to PDPW.
Information supplied for online surveys is used only by PDPW. It is not sold or provided to vendors, direct mail concerns, email list services, etc.
Throughout our site, users are given the opportunity to freely subscribe to email lists, which are subscription-based groups that send email on certain content/topics to your email account. The identity of subscribers and their corresponding email addresses are not sold or provided to outside vendors, advertisers, direct mail concerns other email list services, etc.
In the event that customer information is used to direct PDPW advertisements and announcements to customers, registrants and online survey participants, PDPW will always provide our users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, the privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact PDPW.